Basics of Cold Pressed Juicing everyone should know
What is a Cold Pressed Juicer?
Cold press juicer is a machine that uses the technique of high pressure processing for extracting fresh food items such as juices. The machine preserves the freshness of the output for longer periods due to the high pressure and gentle process used. On the other hand other centrifugal juicers are not able to produce juices which retain freshness for longer time periods. Cold press juicer uses hydraulic pressure to get out the juice rather than heat which is used by centrifugal juicers for extracting juice. If you want fresh juices, so a cold press juicer is the ideal machine that extracts more flavorsome and more nutritional juices which have a longer shelf life as compared to other juicers.
Pros and Cons of Cold Press Juicers
As you know that high pressure kills bacteria and due to it your juice will be free of contamination for nearly 3 days when prepared using a cold press juicer. This keeps up better leafy greens and herbs if you use cold press juicer. You will see that the cold press juicer performs well and gives a high quality yield in terms of taste, nutrients, and shelf life. This way you preserve enzymes, nutrients, and fibers of the juices prepared using the cold press juicer. Using the cold press juicer, you do not get foam but pure fruit or vegetable juice. Moreover, it is much efficient and quieter than the blender you have in your kitchen. It also produces a higher amount of juice as compared to the centrifugal juicers due to its high pressure yet gentle system of extraction.
There are some cons of the cold press juicer such as price of machine is high and the extraction process is a bit longer.
Before buying you have to keep the following considerations in mind to ensure that you buy the right product according to your needs and preferences:
- Go for the juicer which is really a cold-press machine. This machine will serve your purpose while any others may not work out for you.
- If you want to juice nuts, herbs, wheatgrass and tough greens then please use models rated for such things. In this case ordinary machine may not help you out as the ingredients are hard.
- There are fancy machines and sophisticated ones however; if you cannot use them then try the simple ones. Technical ones are not for you as they are difficult to disassemble and clean. For having easy to use and fast to clean juicers, visit coldpressjuicer.net.
- Ensure that either you have tested before trying to use the cold press juicer or have watched a tutorial regarding how to use it. If you haven’t done so, you might find it way too complicated to use.
- Make sure that you have done your research and have read or heard reviews about the product you are deciding to buy. Ensure that the product meets your requirements and ad thoroughly the product features.